Sunday 6 January 2013

Welcome

So… this is my first post. I opened a blog a few years ago but forgot my password. Yes, I used it that often. So why open a blog? Well, my shelves are filled to overflowing with books, CDs, DVDs and videos, yet my other passions have no home. 
Travel memories stay mainly in my head, which though a pleasant enough home is not always tangible, and with the onset of digital media the joy of leafing through a well-worn photo album was lost. Sure, you can print off the pictures but it's never quite the same. So this can be my photo album, and, as tales of travel often become tales of what was eaten in a particular place this leads to my other love; cooking. 

I don't know if anyone will find themselves here, but should any unwary reader stumble by, then welcome, find a seat, make yourself comfortable...


No comments:

Post a Comment